Light enough, and compact enough to fit in your bag for days out and longer adventures.
Boasts 3 USB ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies for super fast charging.
A Week of Power
The colossal 26800mAh capacity can charge most phones over 6 times.
Dual input ports with a max input of 4A ensures a full charge only takes around 6 hours.
Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Model Number: A1277
The Fast-Recharging Colossal-Capacity Power Bank
Set Yourself Free
Get freedom from your wall for over a week. PowerCore 26800 provides almost 10 iPhone 8 charges, 6.5 Samsung Galaxy S8 charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.
Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge for all non-Quick Charge devices—includes all Apple phones & tablets and most Android devices (max output 6A, single-port max output 3A).
With dual input ports and a max input of 4A, a full charge takes just over 6 hours—twice as fast as a standard power bank. Recharge for a night; charge for an entire week.
Input: 5V ⎓ 4A (5V ⎓ 2A Max Per Port)
Output: 5V ⎓ 6A (5V ⎓ 3A Max Per Port)
• Recharging via a single port will result in slower speeds. For the fastest recharging speeds, a 4A (2A+2A) input is required. (Wall charger sold separately)
• Use the included Micro-USB cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
• Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
• Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
• Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).